We are delighted to announce that we are now partnering with 120/Life.
As you know Qardio designs innovative health monitoring devices that fit the modern lifestyle. Our clinically validated, award-winning devices are smart and powerful so you can take charge of what matters most: your health. 120/Life is a functional beverage that has been scientifically formulated to promote healthy blood pressure. It is made with six natural ingredients that have been clinically shown to lower blood pressure.
Together, with 120/Life, we are focused on, and dedicated to doing everything in our power to assist you on your blood pressure normalization journey. That journey begins with knowing your numbers.
I think it’s safe to say that we’d all prefer avoiding the downstream effects of hypertension… Heart attack, stroke, congestive heart failure, kidney failure, dementia, loss of vision, sleep apnea, bone loss, and even sexual dysfunction.
Let’s take a moment and revisit some BP stats;
Between 1.3 and 1.4 billion people worldwide have high blood pressure. This number includes over 100 million people in the United States. That’s nearly half of all US citizens! One in five of those people don’t even know that they have it. If you have it and don’t know that you have it, you’re not alone. That said, you need to know if you have it and that starts with knowing your numbers.At Qardio we understand the importance of regularly monitoring your health. Our users love measuring their blood pressure. In fact, they do so 3 times more often than other blood pressure monitor owners.
If you know your numbers, you have more motivation to implement changes that can help you protect yourself from the effects of high BP. Having the best overall at-home BP monitor can give you that knowledge so that you can begin or continue your journey by incorporating these crucial changes that include:
- Making conscious food decisions – Avoid heavily processed foods and incorporate more heart-healthy nutrients into your diet
- Ensuring you’re getting enough sleep – Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep each night in order to keep a healthy sleep routine
- Reducing stress – Prioritize activities, such as yoga or meditation, that help manage and reduce stress
- Measuring your blood pressure – The QardioArm portable blood pressure provides you with an in-depth look at your heart health
- Regular exercise and weight management – Keep track of important factors of your body, such as BMI, body fat percentage, and more </span
Each of these pillars can help you manage hypertension and make a meaningful difference in your overall health. Over the coming weeks and months, we will be sharing information with you in each of these areas to assist you in achieving your blood pressure goals.
In the meantime, feel free to check out how Qardio exceeds the limits of blood pressure monitoring.
For an exclusive 20% discount on 120/Life’s two-week trial pack, please use discount code 120LIFE. Just visit their website at www.120life.com/trial to place your order.
Here’s to your health!